How Do I Know If
I Might Have Cataracts?
Try the Online Cataract Self Evaluation!
I Know I Have Cataracts,
What Are My Options?
Try the Online Cataract Questionaire!
Cataracts are a normal part of the aging process. About half of Americans aged 65 to 75 have cataracts and about 70% of those 75 and over can expect to have this condition.
Some Symptoms of Cataracts
- Cloudy, fuzzy, foggy, or filmy vision
- Changes in the way you see colors
- Problems driving at night - headlights seem too bright
- Problems with glare from lamps or the sun
- Frequent changes in your eyeglass prescription
- Double vision