have partnered with Doxy.me to provide a virtual visit with our
doctors. Due to updated regulations since the COVID-19 / Coronavirus outbreak,
these telemedicine visits are now covered by many insurance companies.
Virtual Visit Requirements
- You must call the office to schedule your virtual visit.
- Your visit requires video communication. Smartphones will work fine as will laptops or desktop computers with a webcam. When starting a virtual visit, please allow audio and video communication if prompted.
- Your virtual visit is a covered service if your primary insurance is Medicare, Optima, United HealthCare, Humana, Cigna or Anthem.
- Problems such as red-eye, swollen or droopy eyelid, or eye pain are appropriate reasons for a virtual visit. If your eyes are crusty, dry, itchy, runny or watery, your issue can also be addressed through a virtual visit. A virtual visit can be done in many instances instead of an in-office visit.
- Currently, most of our MD’s are accepting virtual visits. Their virtual office can be reached by clicking one of the buttons below. Please remember that you have to call ahead to schedule a time for your virtual visit.
Dr. Len Rappaport
Dr. Roger Newsom
Dr. Tom Edmonds
Dr. Mark Iacobucci
Dr. Mark Pavilack
Dr. Kori Elkins